Clay tile weights[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Clay tile weights
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:50:30 -0800
Thank you to all who responded earlier, both on list and off.
What is the consensus regarding hollow clay tile assembly weights? (My lack of age is showing for a change :-), I'm pushing 40, the building is pushing 80 )
Units appear to be 8 x 12 on the face, 12" wall transitioning to 8" parapet. Unreinforced, non-grouted.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Clarification to shear wall aspect ratio topic
- Next by Subject: Re: Clay tile weights
- Previous by thread: RE: Fire Rating
- Next by thread: Re: Clay tile weights