Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:50 PM
Subject: Clay tile weights

Thank you to all who responded earlier, both on list and off.

What is the consensus regarding hollow clay tile assembly weights?  (My lack of age is showing for a change :-), I'm pushing 40, the building is pushing 80 )
Units appear to be 8 x 12 on the face, 12" wall transitioning to 8" parapet. Unreinforced, non-grouted.

Paul Feather