Rigidity

I am doing a rigid analysis on a structure with 1-1/2" lightweight concrete
slabs over wood joist. The lateral resistance is made up of wood shearwalls
and steel moment resisting frames. I plan on determining the rigidities of
these elements by calculating their deflections due to lateral loads
transfered through a flexible diaphragm. What would be the appropriate "R"
value to use for these elements?