Re: Clay tile weights[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Clay tile weights
- From: Cratylus Consulting Group <cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:29:08 -0800
"gem of a reference". Paul, you are too kind!
We did a similar project in 1996 in the City of Beverly Hills. This
afternoon I pulled the file from storage to try to locate the testing data.
Unfortunately, I could not find this report. Suffice to say it would do you no good as HCT's come in a variety of sizes, web configurations and perhaps shell thickness (not to mention having adhered plaster and stucco as well).
There is more. The City required special shear testing of epoxy anchors for this project, a condition of approval, as there were no values for HCT's in the code (so I was told at the time). Tests for 3/4" anchors using Epcon epoxy, and installed under a very rigid procedure, yeilded values from 3000 to 3500 lbs.
I would be happy to fax you this 3 page lab report; you can e-mail me
Paul Feather wrote:
1927 BUCK ??? There is a gem of a reference. Thanks to all who responded. Paul Feather
- Prev by Subject: Re: Clay tile weights
- Next by Subject: Cm
- Previous by thread: Re: Clay tile weights
- Next by thread: Re: Clay tile weights