RE: GuideLines for Peer Review of Structural Calculations and Pro ject Review

You might look into the RediCheck system for peer reviews, http://www.redicheck-review.com/index.html.  They offer a book for purchase with their coordination checklists.  The system is geared towards interdisciplinary reviews, but IIRC the structural checklist is still a good overall review for the structural items.

I also have a checklist I brought with me from a previous company.  Let me see if I can dig up an electronic copy that I can attach to an e-mail.

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113