RE: GuideLines for Peer Review of Structural Calculations and Pro ject Review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: GuideLines for Peer Review of Structural Calculations and Pro ject Review
- From: Gary Ehrlich <GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:45:55 -0500
You might look into the RediCheck system for peer reviews, http://www.redicheck-review.com/index.html. They offer a book for purchase with their coordination checklists. The system is geared towards interdisciplinary reviews, but IIRC the structural checklist is still a good overall review for the structural items.
I also have a checklist I brought with me from a previous company. Let me see if I can dig up an electronic copy that I can attach to an e-mail.
Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 738-5695 (fax)
- Prev by Subject: RE: GUARD RAIL FOUNDATION/ANLYSIS & DESIGN ?
- Next by Subject: GuideLines for Peer Review of Structural Calculations and Project Review
- Previous by thread: Cavity Wall Lintel Bearing for Veneer
- Next by thread: New ACI publications