Stamping drawings & calculations

Requesting advice on potential "landmines" for a
situation our company is facing.

A customer has requested that we furnish drawings of the
projects he brings us with his border.  Our engineers
producing calculations and stamping.  Our drafters
producing drawings, but with his border so that our
company name does not appear anywhere.

I don't think that this violates the engineering ethics,
but what other problems might we encounter.  We also
have our legal advisor looking into the arrangement.

Valerie Eskelsen, P.E.
Sunnyside, WA