Re: Interesting Internet Connection Freeware

You can also get some good freeware pieces of software from:

www.analogx.com/contents/download.htm

Some of the utilities of interest there are PacketMon (allows you to view
the content of packs that your computer sends and recieves), NetStat Live
(a utility that monitors your data throughput), Atomic TimeSync (a utility
that will sync your computers clock with an Atomic clock), Proxy (a free
proxy server), MaxMem (a utility that will defrag your memory [RAM]), and
others.

And yes, Download Express is really cool...I have been using it for about
a week.  It allowed me to down load a 650 mb disk image for linux in about
an hour (when using my cable modem connection).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI