Check out this structural connection!

I've seen some complicated structural steel connections over the years -
but I think I just found a photo of one that wins the "Grand Prize" in
the "complicated connections department" - check this out:

http://www.smi-owen.com/images/Node.jpg

My "hat is off" to the detailer who figured out the geometry of this
thing, and to the workers who were able to fabricate it!

Clifford Schwinger