Re: Interesting Internet Connection Freeware

In a message dated 2/22/2002 1:06:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, rfranklin(--nospam--at)STUEVE.COM writes:

Can you suggest any
recommendation for my case.  My IE is very slow in opening pages.  Using IE6
on windows 2000.  How can I speed it up.

try clearing the cache by going to Tools / Internet Options / and then Delete Files as well as clear history.  If you have not done this periodically, then IE tries to anticipate by looking at the cache in addition to the internet connection. Additionally,  on settings,  do not automatically check stored pages.  This slows IE down too.

Ron Fong
Fremont, CA