RE: Fire Rating

Charlie, your link didn't work for me.  I got to the UL site but I couldn't
find the assembly listings.  I tried their search engine for a specific
assembly and it couldn't find it.  I tried another search for "Fire
Resistance Directory" and it couldn't find that either.  I eventually found
where you could order a hard copy of the directory.  I have a hard copy, I
thought it would be nice to have an on-line version that could be copied and
pasted onto our drawings.  The state wants the full description of an
assembly on the drawings.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.