RE: Fire Rating

>Charlie, your link didn't work for me.
>I got to the UL site but I couldn't
>find the assembly listings.

For a minute, I though the redesigned I didn't know UL did on their web site
included elimination of the access of which I spoke. But good news! Go here:

    http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/index.htm

And then click on UL File Number. If you enter one of the U.L. Design
Numbers we give in the Manual (say N706 for a spray-applied protection
beam-only in a floor), it will do a search that returns the link to UL file
BXUV.n706, which shows you this:

http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/showpage.html?name
=BXUV.N706&ccnshorttitle=Fire+Resistance+Ratings+-+ANSI/UL+263&objid=1074328
303&cfgid=1073741824&version=versionless&parent_id=1073984818&sequence=1

Hope that hellish-long link comes through. It starts with "http://..."; and
ends with "...&sequence=1". Three lines long on my screen.

You can also browse in other ways from the page at that first link above.

Hope this helps.

Charlie