Rastra HA HA

Well I have been off this list for awhle now and I
realize now why I left...The remarks about the new
Green Building Systems "Rastra" which are to
advanced for most engineers to reply to as you can
see.
I hope someone out there who has the attitude of a
professionsal and not smoking a big joint to get
trough a working day as a professional engineer
will reply..
Wake up and see the new technology ....

Your replies really look good for our profreesion....