Re: Rastra

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Generally, I think these insulating, concrete forming systems have no real market in the southwest. I have not seen the use Rastra or similar systems in residential
construction here in California.

The manufacture can be reached at  http://www.rastra.com

Steven A.
Los Angeles

thomaslong(--nospam--at)attglobal.net wrote:

Has anyone used Rastra building systems?
I have the ICBO report...but looking for some
design criteria.
Kind Regards

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org