Re: Rastra HA HA

And they wonder why engineers are stereotyped as having no personality

We are all immersed and required to learn new technologies on a daily
basis, why not have a sense of humor
at the same time?

Speaking of new technology, they have added spell check to the word
processing programs.

Signed,
An engineer trying to change the stereotype!!