RE: Check out this structural connection!

It looks to me like a heavy bracing connection bracing vertical and
horizontal planes.  Part of it (with the headed studs) appears that some
concrete is cast-in-place, like there is going to be concrete beams and
struts.  But then again, Roger may be right.  There are some "extra" rusty
looking vertical pieces that seem out of place.  It must be a structural
engineer's attempt at art.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.
Virginia Beach, VA