Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Francisco,

You might want to clarify if the baseplate is connected to a steel column, or similar assembly. What you have described (an angle and one anchor) suggests the use of a holdown device commonly found in wood-frame construction here in the U.S.

Steven A.
Los Angeles


 Hello: I need design plate base with simple angle and one anchore, this elements have load tension and compresion....... Could anybody tell me if there are books, specifications or program to design this elements? Thanks.

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en
******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********