Re: TI 809-04

I have run into the same problem with FEMA302 pdf document.  I can't see any of the greek symbols like Omega, etc.  Does anyone know how to fix that?

  Jason Kilgore <jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com> wrote:

I recently downloaded document "TI 809-04" from the Corp of Engineers
(seismic design), and am having problems.

First, the page numbers don't match the TOC, but I assume that's a
publishing error and I'll just have to deal with it.

Second, my computer is missing several fonts, so most of the formulas are
gibberish. I emailed the corp, and the answer I got was that the fonts used
are the standard ones used by Adobe, and that they would fix several
problems when they re-issue the document at some unknown time in the future
(in other words, deal with it). I'd always thought that the author picked
the fonts from his/her hard drive, then Adobe uses the same ones, but what
do I know.

I haven't read all the documents yet, but all the missing fonts so far are
prefixed with "WP". Ones I've found so far:

WPGreekCourier
WPGreekCourier,Italic
WPGreekCentury,Italic
WPMathA

Does anyone know where I can buy, beg, borrow, or steal these fonts? Any
help would be appreciated.

-----
Jason W. Kilgore, P.E.
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.