RE: Concrete slab repair

Questions rather than answers...

What is the function - office/warehouse/industrial/light vehicles/heavy
vehicles, etc
Do you _need_ the insulation? - isolating the new slab from the base slab
reduces the ability of the slab to distribute point loads because of the
flexibility of the insulation
Is the slab interior or exterior?
Are the heating pipes in both directions? (unusual in my experience) - 1?
pipes represent a significant local loss of concrete section