RE: TI 809-04

Thanks for the tips - they helped narrow my search quite a bit.

After much searching, I was able to locate some information about this
problem at the corel site:

http://kb.corel.com/kbdocs/WP90WIN/WP90WIN/WP90WIN_202395.htm

You can download all of the "WP..." fonts (24 total) at this site (it's
listed under the "Service Pack 3" area, and is called "WPFonts.exe"):

http://www.corel.com/support/ftpsite/pub/wordperfect/wpwin/office2000/index.
htm

or by clicking on:

ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/WordPerfect/wpwin/9/wpfonts.exe

The COE's response to a poorly published document is disapointing.  Of
course, it's free, so you get what you pay for (not counting taxes, of
course).

-----
Jason W. Kilgore, P.E.
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.