Frames in Griffel

I am using formulas in William Griffel's book, Handbook of Formulas for
Stress and Strain, to find the reactions at the base of the vertical legs of
rigid frames.  I have found inconsistencies in the units for the reaction
force, H, normal to the vertical legs of the frames, specifically Cases 11
and 16.  Does anyone know if these equations are correct?

Lawrence