Re: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

There is also the problem of the personal, private attacks that are received
after someone posts a reply to a question.  During the LRFD-ASD wars, I received
plenty of private e-mails nastily condeming my statements.  I am sure others
have recieved comments as well.

--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer