Re: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

Possible reasons for people not responding to
questions:

1. Message subject not being explanatory - I do not
click messages which does not give a hint to the
problem being asked. Some messages do not have a
heading.
2. No provision in this 'list server' system to break
down questions into different catatories, e.g. wood,
steel, ..., foundation,... inspection,..etc, - problem
lies with the current system thanks to many people who
do not want to embrace better technology.
3. Since there is no easy way to track threads, people
keep on answering questions which has already been
answered by others - supplement to previous answers is
fine, but mere repition makes it boring. It is not the
user's fault, but that of the current list server.
4. People twising the original topics to jokes and
continue with the meaningless discussions(hay, who
cares what you did or wore during '60s or '70?)
5.Making fun of posters or posings.
6.People posting off-structural engineering topics.