Re: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

Bill,

	I think the responses are generally very good.

	On the steel lintel thread I considered replying and suggesting 8" or
16" steel beams with vertical reinforcing posts welded at appropriate
intervals and core filling the first (few) layer(s) but this seemed
scientifically too simple, therefore I deemed the question to be more of
a code issue.  I never reply to code issues because I don't feel that I
know your codes well enough to advise YOU on their intent.

	I think that the responses have generally been excellent except in you
odd instance.

				Best regards, Bill,

				H. Daryl Richardson