RE: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

Another possibility (a thin one) is the influence of the downturn in the
economy.  It is possible with the construction industry getting tight,
that some people are afraid of the possibility of being "caught" doing
something "unproductive" like participating on the list while at work.
There might be a concern that if they are found doing something
"unproductive" then they could be the first to be laid off.

Just a thought...

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI