Wood Truss Connection Design

I am designing some truss rafters for a children's home in Kenya.  They
need to fabricate the trusses in the field.  They do not have access to
metal side plates.  I was considering using plywood gusset plates.  Can
somebody help me with a good reference for designing wood trusses with
plywood gussets?  Also, has anybody had experience with something easier
or simpler?  I considered just lapping the webs with the top and bottom
chord and nailing them together, but the forces at the truss heal are too
high for that.

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.