RE: Wood Truss Connection Design

Tables were prepared many years ago by Canada Mortgage & Housing for typical
trusses, showing gusset sizes and nailing patterns. I have a copy of the
table for 4 - 12 pitch trusses. It covers spans to 30' and snow loads 22.5
to 37.5 lb/ft². I think there were also 5 - 12 & 6 - 12 tables. I could fax
or scan & E-mail it if you don't find the information elsewhere.

Peter James