From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:36:55 -0600

Actually, I was referring to the usefulness of ANY response at all!

I think you have a point about complacency. I was going through the
messages
that I still have in my SEAINT folder and came across one that I
remembered,
asking some questions about AASHTO loading combinations, and remember
thinking when I first saw it, "well, I'm not really doing bridges right now
although I used to, and could probably answer this question but I'll let
someone who IS active in bridge engineering currently handle this one."

As far as I could see, there was never a response posted. Mea culpa.