RE: ACI publications

I received a voice message asking how to order ACI publications.
Publications can be ordered from ACI's website: aci-int.org

If you are an ACI member, you should first "Login" (or "Register" if not yet
registered), so that you will get the member rates for purchases.

Select "Bookstore" and then do a search for keywords or code numbers (e.g.
"318" or "building code"). Select publications to purchase for your
"shopping cart" and follow on-line instructions.

(Note: I am not associated with ACI other than being a volunteer committee
member.)

And:

ACI 318/318R-02, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and
Commentary