RE: Levelling plates or shims ?

Harold-

I believe that the "magic" number for hydrogen embrittlement is a tensile
strength around 200 ksi. This is why A490 bolts (max tensile of 170 ksi) are
not allowed to be galvanized. I would think that since most anchor rod
material is 120 ksi and below, hydrogen embrittlement would not be a
problem, at least for static loads. Is this a fatigue issue?

Regards,
Heath Mitchell