From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:10 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

The thing that concerns me, though, is the comments that I got through
private email where people said "I haven't even seen the post you're
referring to. When did you send it?"

Oddly, even though it has been two days now, and even though I REPOSTed the
message, I STILL have not received a reponse.

I'm not looking for "instant answers"-I do work for myself and I try to give
myself enough cushion to go by-but it seems strange to me when NO responses
occur. As I said, I could see it if I thought it was a "dumb" post-and I
have made those before-but this one was, to me at least, of a topic I'd
think most SEAINT members would enjoy weighing in on: Does the EOR have the
responsibility to try to anticipate construction loadings?

If anyone has at least SEEN the post I mean, could you email me PRIVATELY
and let me know that it did get to you?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA