From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:17 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: SEAINT List Server Becoming Less Functional?

THEORY X all the way.  There is nothing wrong with networking and
corresponding to get other professional opinions about something you are
working on.  I use the list for work and it has saved my butt.  Try getting
a written code opinion from ICBO in a timely manner.  This list is a great
resource for work if you don't abuse it.