RE: STRUCTURAL STEEL: Large Pipe Column?

Bill,

Ryerson (Houston Phone: 713 675 6111) have following
carbon steel tubing:
AISI 1018 Cold Drawn seamlesss (65 ksi yield)
AISI 1026 Cold drawn seamless (72 ksi yield)
AISI 1020 Welded DOM (60 ksi yield)
AISI 1026 Welded DOM (75 KSI yield)
ASTM A500 Gr.B (46 ksi yield)

>From their catalog, random length pipes appear to be
available. If any of the above material will work for
you, you may want to give them a call. In any case you
may get more useful information from them than what I
have culled out from their catalog.

Rajendran