IBC Firgure 1609.6.1 -- simplified low-rise wind main-frame -- e nd zone wind pressure @ each corner @ same time?

Hello:

I am new to this ASCE wind loading stuff.  IBC Figure 1609.6.1 shows wind
hitting an end zone of a building from 45 to 90 degrees for the "simplified
provisions for low rise buildings".  We had interpretted it to mean that
both corner end zones of a square building have to have higher end zone
pressures at the same time when designing the main frame lateral system
[for an L-shaped building all three projected corners have the end zone
pressures].

Does each building corner need to have end zone pressures simultaneously
when the designing a buildings main-frame lateral system with the
"simplified low-rise provisions"?

Thanks.

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer