Re: STRUCTURAL STEEL: Large Pipe Column?

Bill,

	I don't see anything wrong scientifically with using A53 Gr. B. "As
modified by . . . . ".

	You might want to have your client's purchasing department negotiate a
deal with the supplier or get some other confirmation from the fellow
that he won't take financial advantage of his position as a sole
supplier at a later date.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson