From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: AASHTO: What Are The Corresponding Material Specs?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:16:41 -0600

This is an adjunct to what I previously asked about Round HSS/Structural
Pipe material specs.

What are the material designations under AASHTO (if any) for the following:

ASTM A 500 = AASHTO M ???

ASTM A 618 = AASHTO M ???

If anyone has a copy of the AASHTO Material Standards, I'd appreciate
knowing the answers!

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company