RE: Dumb Old Guys

Just for fun, but w/some relevance to things Roger mentions below, here's a
little ditty that I heard years ago (so it likely has 'holes' in it -- feel
free to make necessary tweaks) from a "Dumb Old Guy" whom I didn't consider
to be dumb at all, nor that old:

When you think you know everything about everything, they give you a BS

When you learn that you really only know something about some things, they
give you an MS

Finally, when you realize that you know nothing about anything, they give
you a PhD.

Glen Pappas, PE
Alexandria, VA