From: Gary Ehrlich [mailto:GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 10:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: OSHA 4 bolt anchorage

Albert,

Can you offset the bearing plate, foundation, any any pier into the
building, while leaving the column in the wall?  The slab pour at the column
would cover the anchor bolts and plate.  Of course, the eccentric loading on
the plate and foundation would need to be analyzed.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.