RE: Two questions

If it stops EVERYTHING in both directions, then how do you browse the web
and send email? <grin>

Just about any firewall that I am aware of will be unobtrusive (no pop-up
alerts at all) is configured incorrectly.  A good firewall (at least that
I like) will be minimally obtrusive (a few wanted alerts when something
bad is attempting to occur) when configured correctly.  A firewall will be
rather obtrusive if not configured properly to let "accepted" things
through.

Sorry Stan...I could help myself from being a smart a**.  <grin>

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI