San Jose invites you to particpipate in Building Safety Week

The City of San Jose is planning on exhibiting building related displays in
the City Hall lobby during the International Building Safety week on April
8-12. We are inviting interested industry representatives from all sectors
to join us by setting up display booths or items for public information
purposes. The Booths could be manned or unmanned, and could be for one day,
or up to one week. Please contact me privately if you are interested.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA
408-277-5651