Job Opportunity

I am an executive recruiter and I am looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position:

Position:

We're looking for senior and staff level licensed STRUCTURAL engineers.  We are looking for a specific background in failure analysis.  A strong knowledge of applicable federal standards and state and California building codes a must.  Specific experience in design, inspection, construction and maintenance of structures ranging from single and multi-family residential structures to industrial, manufacturing and commercial structures is a plus.  Technical literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary.  Prior expert witness experience is beneficial.  We determine the cause and effect of structural failures due to design errors and omissions, construction methods and materials, maintenance procedures, natural phenomena.  The firm is based in the Los Angeles area.

Salary is from $75k to 90K plus bonus & benefits.

Please email me privately at: scott(--nospam--at)ankgrp.com

Thank you,