Job Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Job Opportunity
- From: "Scott McLeod" <scott(--nospam--at)ankgrp.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:41:57 -0800
I am an executive recruiter and I am looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
We're looking for senior and staff level licensed STRUCTURAL engineers. We are looking for a specific background in failure analysis. A strong knowledge of applicable federal standards and state and California building codes a must. Specific experience in design, inspection, construction and maintenance of structures ranging from single and multi-family residential structures to industrial, manufacturing and commercial structures is a plus. Technical literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary. Prior expert witness experience is beneficial. We determine the cause and effect of structural failures due to design errors and omissions, construction methods and materials, maintenance procedures, natural phenomena. The firm is based in the Los Angeles area.
Salary is from $75k to 90K plus bonus & benefits.
Please email me privately at: scott(--nospam--at)ankgrp.com
- Prev by Subject: job
- Next by Subject: Job Opportunity - VDOT Commissioner - REALLY It's TRUE!!
- Previous by thread: SS bolts combined shear and tension
- Next by thread: Request for Information