From: "Dave Adams" <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Dumb old guys
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:54:34 -0800

Glen:

So true -- one of the things I enjoy most about this profession is that
one is always learning, always growing.  One of the other things I enjoy
about this profession is that regardless of how complicated a structure
gets, it STILL boils down to basic principles of structural engineering:
Material behavior, load path, statics & dynamics.

Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone St.
Tulare, CA 93274
PH:  (559) 688-5263
FAX: (559) 688-8893
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com