Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Request for Information

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Can anyone tell me what is the USA equivalent of a HND(Higher National
Diploma) in Civil Engineering from a UK university.
I apologise for this off-topic question; circumstances force me to seek
employment abroad.
Please e-mail me off list

Thanks in advance

Kevin Carroll

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********