Re: Dumb Old Guys

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Well said Roger, I have learned a lot by talking with contractors and older engineers, especially about how things use to be built, which helps in retrofitting the existing structure.

Michael Cochran S.E.
(hope someday to be a dumb old engineer)