RE: OSHA 4 bolt anchorage

Charlie

You stated:

>It is entirely possible, though, that there will be some cases that the
OSHA
>requirements for column stability can only be satisfied by guying the
>column. This is an expensive field operation, so I would not recommend it
>unless you have to.

While this makes a lot of sense, It is my understanding that the OSHA
standard says thay you will have 4 bolts and does not make provision
foralternate approaches.  I would appreciate it if you could show me where
OSHA will allow less than 4 anchor bolts with some alternate form of
bracing.

Mark Gilligan