OSHA 4-bolt anchorage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OSHA 4-bolt anchorage
- From: "G. Bunkers" <bunkers(--nospam--at)pro-ns.net>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:14:35 -0600
Charlie Carter spake as follows:
"This is one area where the new OSHA safety regulations will give you fits.
Four rods all in a line meet the language in the standard, but accomplish
nothing in terms of improving erection stability as you mentioned. This is
also a problem when a column lands on a wall."
Charlie do you know who the professionals were (read engineers)
who were involved in these new OSHA safety regulations. It would
be nice to invite them on the list-server so they could be involved in the
Gary Bunkers P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: OSHA 4 bolt anchorage
- Next by Subject: RE: OSHA 4-bolt anchorage
- Previous by thread: RE: Dome Shaped Roof
- Next by thread: RE: OSHA 4-bolt anchorage