	If you have no uplift, you have no problem.  If you have uplift, you
MAY have a problem.  Run the numbers to see if you need full engagement.

> 2.  All the joist bearing plates on the back masonry wall were placed so
> poorly that the bearing for these roof joists varies from 3" to 2.75".
	What varies?  Plan location? Elevation?  Do you still have a viable
load path?

> 3.  One roof beam bearing plate was placed about 4" below it's proper
> elevation, so the GC  welded an inverted WT to the bottom of the beam and
> bolted the WT to the baseplate.
	Tell the GC to retain a structural engineer, and have him run the
number
	Or have him retain you
	Or tell him to tear it down and rebuild it per the drawings.

> 4.  Concrete cyclinder breaks for exterior foundation wall have not meet
> 28 day requirements.  But this is for a tote enclosure, not the actual
> building foundation, so i'm not too concrened.  Am i correct in
> remembering that concrete can gain about 30% strength after the first 28
> days?
	You will gain additional strength with time, but acceptance is
predicated on the 28 day strength.  You do not have to crush at the f'c in
28 days.  Read the acceptance criteria in ACI 318.  If it does not meet the
acceptance criteria, it is up to you.  What f'c can you live with?  If he
has missed it by a lot, it might be indicative of more serious QC problems
with the batch plant.