Re: Wide Shallow Beams

Jeff:

Take a look in the ACI Structural Journal (you can search the abstracts on
the ACI website...www.aci-int.org).  I know there has been fairly recent
research on R/C wide-shallow beams to column connections.  One of my
professor's at Michigan was involved in this research with his students.
They would have published in the ACI Structural Journal.  You can also
look to see if they published in the EERI Spectra or the ASCE Structural
Journal.  I am not aware, however, of any of the research at Michigan (or
elsewhere) involving post-tensioned wide-shallow beam systems.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI