RE: Insurance

Gerald:

Good luck and congratulations!

Four years ago I started in my basement.
Today, I have twenty engineers on my staff and projects on three continents.

You never know what will develop!

I agree with my esteemed colleagues, E+O is a must, with auto and worker's
Comp strongly recommended.

Unfortunately, in this post 9.11 world, O+E insurance costs a f**king
fortune.

That's probably your biggest challenge!

David L. Fisher SE, PE
senior principal