Re: Insurance

I agree with Bill regarding the workers comp insurance.  It seems like
its not needed for an engineer with no staff but a fair number of
clients both public and private request a certificate when signing a
contract.  In part its providing a degree of protection to your client
while on their site.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.