Re: Insurance

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] You will be facing a tough "problem". I did not renew my E & O insurance with ASCE this year. I did carry it for 6 years. Each of the last 4 years the premium just about doubled from the year before!!!! (from $1,200 to $8,400 for $500,000 coverage)
I never had any claim.  The excuse of ASCE was that the underwriters (Lloyds of London) declared "war" on California policies: "California  is a high risk state" was the answer.

Anotnio S. Luisoni
Consulting S.E.